Tropical Banana Bread. Add flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Fold in bananas, pineapple, and coconut; stir until just blended. Pour batter evenly into the prepared pan.
Continue beating, scraping bowl often, until well mixed. Grease a loaf pan with coconut oil spray, set aside. Add banana bread mix, coconut and chopped ginger to a large bowl and stir to combine. You can have Tropical Banana Bread using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tropical Banana Bread
- You need of butter.
- It’s of coconut sugar.
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of cinnamon.
- You need of nutmeg.
- Prepare of bananas.
- You need of prunes, chopped.
- You need of medium mango, chopped.
- You need of pineapple, chopped.
This Tropical Banana Bread is the best way to use up those ripe bananas on the counter. Adding cherries, pineapple, and coconut makes this sweet bread a favorite in our house. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon, and baking soda. In another bowl, mix together the eggs, oil, and vanilla.
Tropical Banana Bread instructions
- Cream butter, sugar, add eggs and mix until smooth..
- Mix dry ingredients together and mix alternately with chopped fruit and mashed bananas..
- Pour into greased and floured 1 1\2 quart loaf pan, and cook about an hour at 350°F, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean and/or is golden brown. Will make about 8 to 10 big slices. If you like, you could probably make these in a muffin tin, also..
Add in the pineapple, coconut and bananas and stir. Pour the wet ingredients in with the dry ingredients and mix until they are just barely combined- don't overmix. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, oil and vanilla; add pineapple and bananas. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Hawaiian Banana Bread with Coconut and Pineapple is moist and a tropical treat!