Charred Fresno Tomato Soup.
You can cook Charred Fresno Tomato Soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Charred Fresno Tomato Soup
- Prepare of Campari Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Fresno Pepper.
- Prepare of Red Bell Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It’s of Large Red Onion.
- It’s of Salt + Pepper.
Charred Fresno Tomato Soup instructions
- Turn oven to Broil. Place tomatoes, garlic, onion, fresno 🌶️ and red bell pepper on cookie sheet. Lightly top with olive oil. Alternatively, you can char the bell peppers over gas stove if you have one..
- Char until garlic is golden and there's some color to the peppers, about 10-12 Mins. Watch carefully! Do not walk away, (seriously).
- Put everything in a blender, add salt and pepper to taste. Careful when blending hot liquids, it can explode. To safely blend, I leave hole on top of lid uncovered and cover with a kitchen towel..
- Optional: I like to strain my soup through a sieve just for an extra smooth texture. And heat in a pot..
- That's it! 🙂 Top with Basil microgreens if you want. See my grilled cheese recipe to pair with..