L.A's Tropical Sangria. Plenty of Sangria Drinks to Choose From. Ummm I wanted a tropical fusion sangria.this is what was born.it went as fast as I could pour it and every one loved it. Pour the bottle of rosé, the mango or guava juice, and the sparkling water into a large pitcher.
Combine pineapple, mango, and papaya in a large pitcher. Add wine, then pineapple juice, passion fruit juice, guava juice. This tropical sangria recipe starts with sweet white wine and then we add: Malibu rum. orange juice. pineapple juice. You can cook L.A's Tropical Sangria using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of L.A's Tropical Sangria
- Prepare of vodka infused tropical fruit.
- You need of bottle (750ml) of coconut vodka.
- It’s of big pineapple chunked.
- It’s of tropical fruit salad (canned).
- You need of can mandarin oranges.
- You need of for the sangria mixer.
- Prepare of very large bottle of pink mascato wine or 2 regular size bottles.
- Prepare of bottle of pina colada mixer.
- It’s of orange juice.
- You need of 20oz bottles citrus green tea.
This is a wonderfully flavorful summertime (or anytime) beverage. Most any fruit you would like to use (except bananas) will probably work with this recipe. You can even use frozen fruit like peaches and berries (but thaw them, first). Peach and orange sangria: This sparkling sangría uses white wine instead of red, to better partner the vibrant peaches and oranges.
L.A's Tropical Sangria instructions
- Add pineapple,fruit salad and oranges to bottle of vodka and soak for at least 24 hours the longer the better to soak.
- Once you have your tropical infuse vodka add it to the other ingredients (fruit and all) stir together very well.
- Enjoy… responsibly of course ;).
Lemons and cherries may be added too, for an additional splash of color. A bit more potent than its sweet taste suggests, this sangria should be savored slowly. But The lamb (Cordero) was so yummi and the Sangria – oh so good! A menu of handcrafted, Latin cocktails includes Tropical Fruit Margaritas, Mojitos and Sangria. Guests will also enjoy La Sandia's menu of Mexican beers and list of Latin wines.