My first cupcake. Find all the books, read about the author, and more. My First Origami Book is a wonderful introduction to the incredible Japanese craft of paper-folding. My First Origami Book is a.
The recipe calls for: I used a food scale to measure my ingredients out but if you don't have one, you can click here and it will take you to a website that allows you to convert the measurements so they are easier to use! During one of my last days subbing in the art room, I was given my first cupcake. In our district children can bring in a small treat for their birthday, and they sometimes are allowed to pick one or two staff outside of the classroom to visit and share their treats with. You can cook My first cupcake using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My first cupcake
- It’s 25 of dkg flour.
- Prepare 2,5 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 12 of dkg sugar.
- Prepare 1,5 dl of milk.
- It’s 12 dl of oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 3 tsp of nescafe.
- It’s of ***************.
- It’s of for the cream on top of one cupcake:.
- It’s 5 tbs of butter.
- You need 2 tbs of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of nescafe.
- Prepare of **************.
- It’s of home made choco decor + colorful hearts decoration.
My first cupcake step by step
- Mix the muffin batter ingredients and put them in muffin papers and muffin pan and bake it in the oven approx 15-20 degrees on 170 degrees celsius.
- Now turn the muffin into a cupcake by making the cream on top: mix the cream ingredients and using the decorating tool decorate the muffin..
- Use home made choco deco (my other recipe) and sugar hearts..
The main culprit for this is over mixing. While it's tempting to throw every ingredient in the bowl all at once (some recipes even advise it) this often leads to overworking the batter. Just lighten up the mascarpone with a spatula at the beginning. Add the cream and the sugar and mix everything until it forms chantilly. As I tried to think of how to wrap up a whole semester of blogging, so many different avenues came to mind.