Sea Salt Almond Seed Bars (No Bake, Vegan, Dairy Free).
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, sea salt almond seed bars (no bake, vegan, dairy free). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sea Salt Almond Seed Bars (No Bake, Vegan, Dairy Free) is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Sea Salt Almond Seed Bars (No Bake, Vegan, Dairy Free) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sea salt almond seed bars (no bake, vegan, dairy free) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sea Salt Almond Seed Bars (No Bake, Vegan, Dairy Free):
- Get 1 cup of oats (I used instant oats).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of mixed seeds.
- Get 1/4 cup of shredded unsweetened coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of baked almonds.
- Take 13-15 of dates.
- Prepare 3 tbsps of coconut oil.
- Get As needed of Sea salt.
Steps to make Sea Salt Almond Seed Bars (No Bake, Vegan, Dairy Free):
- Mix coconut oil with oats and seeds till combined..
- Toast on pan on low heat for 10-15 mins till fragrant. Alternatively, bake in the oven for 15 mins at 180 degrees. Let cool..
- Mashed soft dates and almonds with oat mixture. I use plastic gloves and just smooshed them together. Can also use a big ziplock and have fun smooshing them!.
- Line container with parchment paper. Press mixture in it..
- Sprinkle sea salt on top. Freeze for 1 – 2 hours before cutting in bars..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food sea salt almond seed bars (no bake, vegan, dairy free) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!