Tropical Banana Breed. Add flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Fold in bananas, pineapple, and coconut; stir until just blended. Pour batter evenly into the prepared pan.
Continue beating, scraping bowl often, until well mixed. Grease a loaf pan with coconut oil spray, set aside. Add banana bread mix, coconut and chopped ginger to a large bowl and stir to combine. You can cook Tropical Banana Breed using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tropical Banana Breed
- Prepare 4 of ripe bananaa.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced papaya.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced pineapple.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of A P flour.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon, and baking soda. In another bowl, mix together the eggs, oil, and vanilla. Add in the pineapple, coconut and bananas and stir. Pour the wet ingredients in with the dry ingredients and mix until they are just barely combined- don't overmix.
Tropical Banana Breed step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- smoosh bananas, add all wet ingredients. mix by hand or in blender.
- add dry ingredients, mix till incorporated..
- bake for one hour, let cool for fifteen minutes before slicing.
This Tropical Banana Bread is the best way to use up those ripe bananas on the counter. Adding cherries, pineapple, and coconut makes this sweet bread a favorite in our house. Tropical banana bread is sweet, fruity, and moist. It's like traditional banana bread, but it's made with coconut oil, crushed pineapple, and shredded coconut. I'm loving this twist on classic banana bread!