Chocolate cupcake. Rice Krispies Treats are an Easy & Tasty Dessert for Any Occasion! Spark Moments of Shared Joy With Rice Krispies Treats. Line a muffin pan with paper or foil liners.
The millet lends a bit of a cornbread taste to it. Into a medium bowl, sift together cocoa, flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. You can have Chocolate cupcake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate cupcake
- It’s of all-purpose flour.
- You need of unsweetened natural cocoa powder.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- You need of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of milkmaid.
- Prepare of milk.
- It’s of whipped cream.
- It’s of mix fruit jam.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each, then beat in vanilla. With mixer on low speed, add flour mixture in two batches, alternating with sour cream and beginning and ending with flour. Chocolate Cupcakes and Peanut Butter Icing. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
Chocolate cupcake step by step
- Mix together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and baking powder in a bowl until combined..
- Add butter, milkmaid, milk, and vanilla extract. Mix it well. This should take just a couple of minutes. Scrape the sides and bottom of the mixing bowl to make sure everything got mixed in..
- Fill each cupcake 2/3 full..
- Bake for 20-22 minutes until the cupcakes meet the toothpick test (stick a toothpick in and it comes out clean). Remove from tins and cool completely..
- Transfer whipped cream to a piping bag and pipe onto completely cooled cupcakes. And garnish with mix fruit jam..
- Video Link https://youtu.be/4bSacqtp-kQ.
- Ready for serve..
Mix together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a stand mixer using a low speed until combined. Add eggs, buttermilk, warm water, oil, and vanilla. Let the cupcakes cool slightly, then transfer them to a rack. These Moist Chocolate Cupcakes are completely from scratch & full of chocolate flavor! The cupcake is so moist, it melts in your mouth and the frosting is made with real melted chocolate for a silky smooth, super chocolatey frosting you won't want to stop eating!