Chicken and spinach enchilada dinner casserole.
You can have Chicken and spinach enchilada dinner casserole using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken and spinach enchilada dinner casserole
- You need 2-3 of boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked & shredded.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare of I can Rotel, with lime & cilantro.
- It’s of Fresh baby spinach.
- It’s 3-5 cloves of garlic, minced fine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of cumin.
- It’s of Shredded jack or cheddar cheese, enough to cover the top of dish.
- It’s of Corn or flour tortillas, I thought I had corn but I had flour. Worked very well.
Chicken and spinach enchilada dinner casserole instructions
- Mix shredded chicken, the soups, the Rotel, onion, cumin, & garlic, in a large bowl. Spray cooking spray in a large Pyrex baking dish..
- Put one third of mixture in the baking dish then layer the tortillas,chicken mixture, & spinach, repeat till all mixture is used. Top with cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes..