Ham Asparagus Potato Bake – One Pan Dinner!.
You can have Ham Asparagus Potato Bake – One Pan Dinner! using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham Asparagus Potato Bake – One Pan Dinner!
- You need 1 pkg of cubed hash browns.
- It’s 1 1/2 C of cooked cubed ham.
- Prepare 1 bunch of asparagus spears.
- You need 8 oz of garlic herb cream cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 C of milk.
- It’s 2 T of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 t of dried tarragon.
- You need of to taste salt & pepper.
Ham Asparagus Potato Bake – One Pan Dinner! step by step
- To Assemble Pour cubed hash browns and ham into a 9 x 13 baking dish sprayed with non-stick spray..
- Chop asparagus into 2 inch pieces and sprinkle over potatoes..
- Place next 5 ingredients in a microwave safe bowl and heat until melted. Mix well and pour over potatoes. Cover with foil..
- To Cook Bake uncovered in 400 degree oven for 30 – 40 minutes. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese..
- On Cooking Day 6 C salad greens 2 T grated Parmesan cheese.
- Serve with green salad..