Easy (gluten free) Vanilla Coconut Flour Cupcakes. For guaranteed crumble-free cupcakes, grease the liners. In a large bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt until blended. Whisk in the eggs, syrup, oil, milk, and vanilla until completely blended and smooth.
Stir together coconut milk, eggs, coconut butter, coconut oil, honey, and vanilla in a second mixing bowl. As you can see inside, these gluten free coconut cupcakes are moist and delicious inside, no dry or dense cupcake here!! Make the cream cheese frosting and use an ice cream scoop to put it onto each cupcake. You can have Easy (gluten free) Vanilla Coconut Flour Cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy (gluten free) Vanilla Coconut Flour Cupcakes
- Prepare 2/3 C of sugar substitute (to taste).
- Prepare 1/2 C of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 6 L of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/2 C of coconut flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
Pour the shredded coconut into a bowl. Whisk gluten-free flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Add milk, eggs, oil, and vanilla extract. Mix until the batter is smooth.
Easy (gluten free) Vanilla Coconut Flour Cupcakes step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 350° and prepare tins.
- In a large bowl whip up the coconut oil, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and salt.
- Whisk in the milk or dairy alternative..
- In a separate small bowl sift the coconut flour and baking powder.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Evenly divide the batter and bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until the toothpick comes out clean from the center. I'd advise consistently checking on them. Since they bake quite quickly they can easily get overdone which can suck. I made the mistake of just leaving it in and not checking until the 18 min were up. BIG MISTAKE. I would say maybe check on them at 15 min..
- Do you smell that heavenly aroma? Mmmm makes you want to gobble 'em all up! Make sure to let them cool before you have at it. Perhaps prepare a buttercream frosting… MMMMMM. Enjoy!.
Spoon the batter into the cupcake liners. Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners. In a large mixing bowl, combine the sugar, vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla extract. Prep and bake the low carb cupcakes In a small bowl, combine the coconut flour, coconut, baking powder and salt. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, powdered sweetener, stevia, melted butter, extracts, and almond milk until well combined.