Omelette, with peas, tomatoes and ham. Add peas to the mixture, and mix. Toast the rye bread in a toaster – it gives a lovely flavour! Rinse and halve the cherry tomatoes.
Cook, stirring until the peas are hot. Roll up the slices of ham and use a knife to cut into ribbons and mix with the spring onion and peas. In a large bowl, lightly beat the eggs with the parsley and a little black pepper, then stir in the ham, the potato, onion and pea mixture and the tomatoes. You can cook Omelette, with peas, tomatoes and ham using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Omelette, with peas, tomatoes and ham
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 200 grams of peas.
- Prepare 2 slice of ham.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil.
- It’s 2 piece of tomatoes.
Place the frying pan back over a medium heat, add the remaining oil and swirl it around. See recipes for Thai Style Omelet with Chicken Ham and Fresh Chili Peppers too. mix eggs and pepper parsley and chives. in pan heat butter until melted. Mix the eggs and egg whites with some seasoning and set aside. Pour in the eggs and cook over a medium heat until almost completely set.
Omelette, with peas, tomatoes and ham instructions
- Worm up the oven to 180 C.
- Brake the 6 eggs in a bowl.
- Add peas to the mixture, and mix.
- Add ham, to the mixture and mix it all.
- Cut the tomatoes in squares, and add it to the mixture.
- Mix Everything one last time, and put the mixture in a dish resistant to the oven. Sprinkle some basil on it.
- Put it in the oven for 15 to 20 min.
Quick, tasty and cheap snack to keep you going during the day! Mash up the tomatoes with a potato masher or fork. Add the pasta and reserved pasta cooking water to the sauce; toss to combine. Serve in shallow bowls, topped with cheese. Add the ham, minced garlic, peas, and mint.