Baked Quesadillas. Embrace The Cheesiness Of Velveeta Recipes! Lay out two tortillas on two baking sheets. Sprinkle a layer of cheese over each tortilla.
Fold over the tortilla and brush the top side with olive oil. Take a piece of aluminum foil that is big enough to cover a cookie sheet front and back. Center it on a cookie sheet. You can have Baked Quesadillas using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Quesadillas
- You need of quesadilla.
- Prepare of of soft flour tortillas.
- It’s of tropical mexican natural cheese blend (fancy shredded asadero, cheddar, monterey jack and quesadilla).
- It’s of of finely chopped celantro.
- You need of container of sour cream..
- It’s of chicken..
- Prepare of boneless chicken breasts.
- It’s of vinagar.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- Prepare of egg.
- Prepare of ground garlic, pepper and adobo..
Place two tortillas side by side on foil. Mix chicken, taco seasoning, salsa and cheese. Place quesadillas on a baking sheet. If desired garnish with salsa and guacamole.
Baked Quesadillas instructions
- cut chicken breasts into small slices.
- clean chicken breasts with vinagar and lemon juice and let it sit for about 10 minutes to marinate..
- remove the chicken from the vinagar and lemon juice and season with ground garlic, ground black pepper and adobo.
- beat an egg and dip the chicken into it to keep the seasonings from leaving..
- grill the chicken til cooked.
- IF a grill is unavaliable then place a little bit of oil into a pan and graze..
- MAKING THE QUESADILLA..
- place as many tortillas as you can on a pizza pan thats oven safe or anything like it..
- place the cheese on top of the tortillas, then the meat, a dash of finely chopped cilantro, more cheese and then cover with a tortilla..
- heat up the oven to 325° and place the tortillas in for 5 minutes.
- after the 5 min take the tortillas out of the oven, cut each one in 4, pour sour cream into a bowl, stir it around a few times and enjoy..
You can put any kind of cheese you like. Coat one side of two tortillas with cooking spray; place coated side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Top each with chicken, tomatoes and cheese. Cover with remaining tortillas; spritz tops with cooking spray. Baked Chicken Quesadillas made in the oven so you can make multiple quesadillas at the same time!