Steamed Choco Brownie Cupcakes. Mixer whites egg until half develop, pour sugar one spoon at a time. Combine butter and chocolate in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the dark chocolate chunk to the cupcake dough.
Fold in chocolate mixture until batter is smooth. In a medium-sized bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Beat on medium-high speed until all ingredients are well blended. You can cook Steamed Choco Brownie Cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steamed Choco Brownie Cupcakes
- You need 5 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 80 gr of melted dark chocolate. (Dark chocolate, choco milk or whatever chocolate you like).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of water.
In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth. Make batter as directed on brownie mix box. Stir in the sugar and vanilla until well-combined. Add the eggs one at a time, stirring or whisking vigorously after each addition.
Steamed Choco Brownie Cupcakes step by step
- Mix all the ingredients with mixer or manual spoon.
- Pour into cupcakes mold.
- Steam for about 15 minutes.
- Serve it with toppings. I used powdered sugar. So easyy right? ;).
Chocolate Brownie Cupcakes – Step by Step Recipe. Soft together all the dry ingredients and mix well. Add melted chocolate, butter, oil, yogurt and mix to form a smooth batter. If the batter is too thick, add a couple of tablespoons of milk or water. Fill cupcake molds about half way full with the batter.