Fruit Smoothie Bowl. Today I will show you how I make my favorite smoothie bowl! Taste the real rainbow with this fruit smoothie bowl! Fall in love with this vitamin C-packed recipe Fruit Smoothie Bowl.
You can create pretty much any combo of flavors that you want and then top it with your favorite fruits and other crunchy things like cereal and. Smoothie Bowl Recipes. 🌈Smoothie Bowls look and taste better in @coconutbowls 🥥 ✨Tag us in your creations! Smoothie bowls aren't exactly revolutionary — it's a smoothie poured into a bowl and topped with fruit, seeds, nuts, or whatever else you have on hand — but they sure are photogenic.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, fruit smoothie bowl. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fruit Smoothie Bowl is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Fruit Smoothie Bowl is something that I have loved my entire life.
Today I will show you how I make my favorite smoothie bowl! Taste the real rainbow with this fruit smoothie bowl! Fall in love with this vitamin C-packed recipe Fruit Smoothie Bowl.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have fruit smoothie bowl using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fruit Smoothie Bowl:
- Get 1 piece of Red cabbage.
- Get of Water as required to boil the cabbage.
- Take 1/8 tsp of baking soda at one time not exceed.
- Get 2 piece of banana.
- Prepare of Few raspberries.
- Prepare 1 cup of yogurt.
- Take 2 tbsp of honey.
- Take 2 tbsp of almond.
- Get 2 tbsp of cashews.
Smoothie bowls are an easy and healthy way to start off the day. And now that dragon fruit is commonly available, making this vibrant bowl is now easier than ever. These Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowls are a perfect breakfast, snack or dessert. This Stone Fruit Smoothie Bowl is loaded with plums and cherries and topped with fruit, nuts, and seeds.
Steps to make Fruit Smoothie Bowl:
- First roughly cut the cabbage and put them in a large pot add sufficient water to boil the cabbage boil it for around 20 minutes then strain the cabbage and the colour is purple water put it back into the pot,.
- Reduce the liquid between 1/3 cup to 1/2 cup on very low flame this will concentrate the colour it will roughly take 1 hour once done let it cool transfer to a glass jar now add 1/8 tsp baking soda at a time stirring in between,if.
- If bubbles coming up wait for the bubbles subside so that you can see the true the colour but don’t exceed 1/2 tsp it will ruin the taste and if it turns green then there is too much baking soda it can back towards blue by adding little acid once done keep it aside.
- Now in a blender add roughly chopped bananas, few raspberry, almond,cashews,honey,yogurt and prepared blue concentrate mixture then blend it to a fine paste once done serve this with fresh bananas raspberry and mint leaves….
It's a flavorful, filling start to any morning! The smoothie bowl is a great way to add fresh fruits and superfoods to your diet. Adding a hearty smoothie bowl to your daily – or almost daily – meal routine, you will find just how much your body. Start the day with a nourishing breakfast bowl. Bursting with colourful fruit and veg, these simple and satisfying smoothies will keep you feeling energised.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food fruit smoothie bowl recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!