Black Forest Cheesecake Cupcakes. Black Forest Mini Cheesecakes layered with an Oreo crust, a rich, velvety smooth chocolate cheesecake, sweet and fluffy whipped creamy and a slightly tart, vibrantly red luscious cherry topping. In a mixing bowl, using a fork, blend together crushed Oreos and butter. Press crumbs into an even layer.
Discard remaining crumbs or save for another use. BLACK FOREST CUPCAKE Our famous Belgian Double Choc Mudcake as a base, injected with sour cherries in the middle, topped with cream cheese cherry frosting and garnished with chocolate glaze, chocolate curls and a maraschino cherry on top. It's covered in a cream cheese frosting and crowned with more cherries and grated chocolate. You can cook Black Forest Cheesecake Cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black Forest Cheesecake Cupcakes
- It’s 12 of Oreo cookies.
- It’s 2 (8 oz.) of pkgs. cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of baking cocoa.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 (21 oz.) of can cherry pie filling.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cool Whip.
This triple-layer cake is a decadent birthday or Valentine's day treat with an extra layer of decadence. Cut tops off the cooled cupcakes. Remove a small amount of the center of each cupcake. Fill the centers with a small dab of black cherry jam.
Black Forest Cheesecake Cupcakes instructions
- Remove tops of all cookies, leaving cream side intact. Place cream side up Oreos in foil lined muffin cups in muffin pan..
- Crush remaining Oreo tops and set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, cocoa and vanilla until fluffy..
- Beat in eggs until blended..
- Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full with batter. Top with crushed oreos..
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. Allow to cool completely. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours..
- Just before serving, top each cupcake with a spoonful of Cool Whip and a spoonful of cherry pie filling. Enjoy!.
These black forest cupcakes have a moist chocolate base, homemade cherry filling and a freshly whipped cream topping. Black forest cake was never really my thing, until I had it at a local bakery and kind of fell in love. These cupcakes are a simplified version of that cake. Make the Crust: Process the cookies and sugar in a food processor until ground into fine crumbs. Add the melted butter and pulse until the mixture is evenly moistened.