The Best Jam-filled Muffins.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, the best jam-filled muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The Best Jam-filled Muffins is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. The Best Jam-filled Muffins is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have the best jam-filled muffins using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make The Best Jam-filled Muffins:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil.
- Make ready 1 cup of 5 % greek vanilla yogurt (could also use 2%).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Take of Your favourite jam (approximately 1/2 cup).
Instructions to make The Best Jam-filled Muffins:
- Blend dry ingredients together.
- Melt coconut oil and add yogurt, milk, egg and vanilla..
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients and mix for about 5 minutes..
- Grease a muffin pan and add half the batter into the wells..
- Place 1 tsp of jam in the centre of each well. My favourite are strawberry and raspberry..
- Top with remaining batter.
- Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes.
- Dust with confectioner's sugar if you like.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food the best jam-filled muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!