Garlic Bread/Dinner Rolls.
You can cook Garlic Bread/Dinner Rolls using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Bread/Dinner Rolls
- Prepare of All-Purpose Flour.
- Prepare of Dry Active Yeast.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Unsalted butter (Softened).
- Prepare of Large Eggs 1 (Whisked)+1 for Egg wash.
- It’s of Milk (Warm).
Garlic Bread/Dinner Rolls step by step
- All you need to do is keep adding the ingredients one by one in a large mixing bowl in the following order: Yeast, Sugar, Milk, Egg, Flour, Butter, Salt, Garlic powder. Keep stirring with the help of a strong wooden spatula..
- The dough will be very sticky at this stage. Keep stirring until the dough comes together & it does not stick to the bowl any more. Should take about 15 minutes. *A stand mixer with the Dough Hook can be used..
- Transfer the dough to a clean bowl. Cover tightly with cling wrap..
- Let it rest for about 90 minutes. (1st Proofing)..
- Transfer the dough to a lightly floured surface..
- Shape into a ball. Flatten it..
- Cut into eight equal portions with the help of a serrated knife Or a sharp knife. Roll out into long strips. Roll the strips into oval buns..
- Arrange in a baking dish lined with greased parchment paper..
- Cover & let it rest for another 30 minutes. (2nd Proofing)..
- Preheat oven for 10 minutes at 180 Degree C/350 Degree F..
- Brush generously with egg wash (Beaten egg)..
- Bake for 25 minutes..
- Enjoy warm with butter/cheese..
- Note: 1. I have used American Cups Measurements. 2. Please use either a 13 X 9 Inches Rectangular Baking Dish Or a 10.5 Inches Round Baking Dish Or a Cast Iron Pan as I have used here..