Tropical Fruit Salad. In a bowl, combine yogurt, honey and reserved juice. Fold in fruit salad, apple, strawberries and grapes. Directions In a large bowl, combine the tropical fruit, oranges, banana and marshmallows.
Simply toss honey and lime juice with your favorite tropical fruits, and add flaked coconut. Feel free to use this recipe as a general guide, substituting your favorite tropical fruit as desired. In a large bowl combine pineapple, strawberries, lime zest and juice, and mint leaves. You can have Tropical Fruit Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tropical Fruit Salad
- Prepare of Fresh watermelon.
- Prepare of Fresh musk melon.
- Prepare of Dragon fruit.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Black salt.
- Prepare of Fresh mint leaves (for decoration).
- You need of Kiwi.
In a large bowl, gently toss together the mango, papaya, oranges, kiwis and pineapple. Topping can be poured over fruit or left in a separate bowl for dipping. Serve this simple tropical fruit salad as-is or over yogurt! It's made with equal parts watermelon, cantaloupe (or honeydew), and pineapple, with a splash of lime.
Tropical Fruit Salad step by step
- Take one scooper. Scoop all the fruits (except kiwi)..
- Cut the watermelon in half. Scoop the watermelon and clean it from inside..
- Take another bowl. Pour lemon juice and add black salt. Put all scooped fruits into hallowed watermelon. Mix well and decorate with sliced kiwi and fresh mint leaves. Enjoy your navratri snd summer with this refreshing and beautiful fruit chaat..
The trick is to dice your fruit into very small pieces. MANGO FRUIT SALAD A tropical delight, bursting with flavor and colors with a zesty lemony zing, lightly sweetened with honey and the natural sweetness of the mangos and berries. How to Tell if A Mango is Ripe? How do you get at that fresh, soft, juicy, OH-SO-FLAVORFUL flesh! Tropical Fruit Salads are pretty fantastic on their own.