Tropical papaya banana smoothie. Dairy Free Smoothie Pouches Made with Real Fruit & Veggies. Try all Our Flavors and Find Your Kids New Favorite Smoothie from Stonyfield® Organic TROPICAL PAPAYA BANANA FRUIT SMOOTHIE RECIPE This is one of Blender Babes' favorite fruit smoothies. We prefer to use red grapes for the healthy resveratrol in the the skin, and we leave the seeds in the cantaloupe and papaya for added fiber and plant protein.
Combine the milk, yogurt, vanilla, banana, papaya and ice cubes in a blender and blend until smooth. Tropical Papaya Smoothie This easy papaya mango recipe gives you the sweet tropical taste while providing you lots of healthy vitamins. #Smoothie. #Healthy. Blend the smoothie to get the smooth consistency. You can have Tropical papaya banana smoothie using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tropical papaya banana smoothie
- Prepare 1 cup of Papaya.
- Prepare 1 of Banana.
- Prepare 3-4 of Almonds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 200 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of Honey.
- It’s 1 of Orange.
Once blended smooth add the dates and the remaining glass of milk, blend the smoothie once again to combine all the ingredients. Squeeze the orange juice and set aside. Place the cut up papaya, banana and fresh orange juice into the blender and blend until smooth. If you wish you can squeeze some fresh lime juice.
Tropical papaya banana smoothie step by step
- Firstly we prepare golden milk.For golden milk take a pan and add milk, turmeric powder, cinnamon powder,black pepper powder,and dry ginger powder.Boil it and keep aside to cool it..
- Now blend papaya pieces with almonds and banana..
- Now add golden milk to this blend and also add orange juice.Blend again..
- Tropical papaya banana smoothy is ready. Garnish with chopped almonds..
Serve over ice or keep chilled in the refrigerator. This Papaya smoothie is made with ripe, juicy papaya and blended with frozen mango, coconut shavings, and turmeric powder for a delicious antioxidant-rich tropical smoothie! With the blender running, add ice cubes, one at a time, through the opening in the lid until ice is crushed and mixture is smooth. Blending papaya, banana, lime, coconut milk, and coconut shavings together makes for island paradise flavor. This only has papaya and watermelon.