Scrambled Eggs Croissant-wich.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, scrambled eggs croissant-wich. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Scrambled Eggs Croissant-wich is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Scrambled Eggs Croissant-wich is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have scrambled eggs croissant-wich using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Scrambled Eggs Croissant-wich:
- Prepare 1 of Fresh Tomato,.
- Make ready 3 of Eggs,.
- Take 2 TBSP of Unsalted Butter,.
- Make ready 2 of Leftover Croissants,.
- Prepare of Mayo, For Spreading.
- Get Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Make ready Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- Prepare of Scallions / Chives / Parsley, For Garnishing.
Instructions to make Scrambled Eggs Croissant-wich:
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Slit 2 cuts to create a "x" at the bottom of the tomato. Blanch for 45 secs. Remove from heat and plunge into iced water. Peel off the skin. Dice and set aside..
- Add eggs and butter on a bain marie or a double boiler. Keep stirring until the butter has melted. Continue stirring until the eggs are sticking to the sides. This should be the consistency of scrambled eggs, not too runny and not too cooked..
- Remove from heat, the eggs will still continue to cook. Set aside..
- Slice the croissants into halves, but all the way thru'. Spread some mayo. Lightly toast in a skillet, mayo side down..
- Remove from heat and assemble: eggs, tomatoes, greens, salt and pepper. Serve immediately..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food scrambled eggs croissant-wich recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!