Nutella Omelette. Place egg whites in a bowl Add all of the other ingredients into the bowl and whisk. Place egg whites in a bowl. Add all of the other ingredients into the bowl and whisk.
Spread the Nutella covering one half of each tortilla. Fold each tortilla over and fry on both sides until golden browned and Nutella has melted through. To serve, cut in half (optional), and serve with fresh fruit, berries, ice cream, whipped cream, or plain! You can cook Nutella Omelette using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nutella Omelette
- It’s of Egg whites.
- It’s of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare of Nutella.
- You need of Milk.
- You need of Double/heavy cream.
- It’s of Vanilla extract.
Fold the crepe in half, then fold in half again to form a triangle. You can also just roll up the. How to make Fried Nutella Crepes with Banana. Spread Nutella over half of the crepe, and place one half of banana close to the edge.
Nutella Omelette step by step
- Separate the eggs. Place egg whites in a bowl.
- Add all of the other ingredients into the bowl and whisk..
- Pour mixture into an omelette/crepe pan and cook at a medium temperature for roughly 3 minutes.
- Flip the omelette and cook the other side for 3 minutes or until there is no more liquid.
In a medium bowl, season eggs with salt and pepper and beat until well combined. Heat butter in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. I enjoyed this as a mid-afternoon snack! Good use for a banana that was on the way out as well as the Nutella. The tortilla I used was honey wheat.