Mushroom chilli one plate dinner #cookwithcookpad.
You can have Mushroom chilli one plate dinner #cookwithcookpad using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mushroom chilli one plate dinner #cookwithcookpad
- Prepare of Chilli.
- It’s 400 g of mushroom.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 of fresh chilie.
- Prepare 1 of celery.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- It’s 250 ml of red wine.
- You need 2 of x 400g tomato tin.
- You need 1 tbls of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tins of your favourite beans like red kidney, black beans, azuki beans etc.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey.
- Prepare of Spice mix.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli powder, ground cumin,smoked paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon, oregano, salt, black pepper.
- Prepare 3 cup of rice.
- Prepare of Topping : grated cheese, fried eggs, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, avocado, coriander, sour cream for topping.
Mushroom chilli one plate dinner #cookwithcookpad instructions
- Chop mushroom until very fine./ Mince onion, garlic and red chili/ Chop celery, red pepper, carrot very small chunk..
- Pour a little oil into a large frying pan and put garlic and onion, cook for 5mins. Then add mushroom and cook for another 5mins. Add chili, celery, carrot and red pepper and cook another 10 mins..
- Add all the spice mix and stir. Then add tomato puree, pour red wine and balsamic vinegar and turn up the heat to high. Stir constantly..
- Add tomato tins and cook for 5mins then add the beans and honey. Cook it for 10-15mins..
- Serve it on the rice with some cheese and your favourite salad and don't forget fried egg!!.