Mushroom chilli one plate dinner #cookwithcookpad.
You can have Mushroom chilli one plate dinner #cookwithcookpad using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mushroom chilli one plate dinner #cookwithcookpad
- Prepare of Chilli.
- It’s of mushroom.
- Prepare of garlic.
- You need of red onion.
- You need of fresh chilie.
- You need of celery.
- It’s of carrot.
- It’s of red pepper.
- You need of tomato puree.
- It’s of red wine.
- It’s of x 400g tomato tin.
- You need of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of your favourite beans like red kidney, black beans, azuki beans etc.
- You need of honey.
- Prepare of Spice mix.
- It’s of chilli powder, ground cumin,smoked paprika.
- You need of ground cinnamon, oregano, salt, black pepper.
- You need of rice.
- Prepare of Topping : grated cheese, fried eggs, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, avocado, coriander, sour cream for topping.
Mushroom chilli one plate dinner #cookwithcookpad instructions
- Chop mushroom until very fine./ Mince onion, garlic and red chili/ Chop celery, red pepper, carrot very small chunk..
- Pour a little oil into a large frying pan and put garlic and onion, cook for 5mins. Then add mushroom and cook for another 5mins. Add chili, celery, carrot and red pepper and cook another 10 mins..
- Add all the spice mix and stir. Then add tomato puree, pour red wine and balsamic vinegar and turn up the heat to high. Stir constantly..
- Add tomato tins and cook for 5mins then add the beans and honey. Cook it for 10-15mins..
- Serve it on the rice with some cheese and your favourite salad and don't forget fried egg!!.