Matcha Mochi Cookie🍪🥰.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, matcha mochi cookie🍪🥰. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Matcha Mochi Cookie🍪🥰 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Matcha Mochi Cookie🍪🥰 is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook matcha mochi cookie🍪🥰 using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Matcha Mochi Cookie🍪🥰:
- Take of Cookie.
- Prepare 40 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 20 g of white sugar.
- Get 40 g of dark brown sugar.
- Take 80 g of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 g of baking soda.
- Get 1 g of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 of egg.
- Make ready 3 tsp of Matcha powder.
- Take of Mochi.
- Make ready 40 g of glutinous rice powder.
- Take 15 g of corn starch.
- Get 8 g of white sugar.
- Make ready 60 ml of milk.
- Make ready 20 ml of water.
Instructions to make Matcha Mochi Cookie🍪🥰:
- Mochi dough : Mix the glutinous rice flour, milk, corn starch and sugar together in non-metal bowl (microwaveable bowl) until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Half cover the bowl with a cling film, and heat it up at 800W for 2 min in the microwave oven.
- Spoon the mochi out from the bowl with a metal spoon (to prevent sticking). Wrap it in a cling film, let it set aside.
- Cookie : Heat butter on a pan in low heat until it turns light brown, stir occasionally. Then leave it to cool in room temperature for 5 mins.
- Gently blend the dark brown sugar and white sugar into the melted butter.
- Beat the egg and blend it to the butter mixture, then add salt and baking soda, stir to mix.
- Add the sifted flour and matcha powder into the mixture, mix it gently until it is fully incorporated.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius.
- Roll the cookie dough & mochi into 5 individual balls each.
- Flatten the cookie dough on your palm then sit the mochi in the middle.
- Knead the dough opening until the mochi is secured in the middle and cannot be seen.
- Add chocolate chips and sprinkle salt on top, then let the cookies bake for 11 min.
- Enjoy the cookies when they are freshly baked🥰.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food matcha mochi cookie🍪🥰 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!