Eggless cupcakes without oven and microwave. Grease moulds or steel katori or tea cups with oil or butter dust plain flour all over or u can keep butter paper inside. Hello everyone,Today I made another cake without an oven & microwave! This time I made an Eggless Vanila Cake or Tea Time Cake very soft & moist Cake.
Then add the flour and baking powder, previously mixing them together and sieving them before joining the cupcake mix. eggless steamed sponge cake with detailed photo and video recipe. a unique way of preparing the traditional eggless sponge cake recipe, using a steamer. it is also known as a chinese way of preparing the cake which mainly deals with a cake prepared from rice and egg. but in the recipe post, a. Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners. You can cook Eggless cupcakes without oven and microwave using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless cupcakes without oven and microwave
- Prepare 1, 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of yoghurt.
- It’s 1/4 th cup of oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of full yoghurt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of full baking powder.
Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together into a large bowl. In a mixing bowl or liquid measuring cup, combine milk and vinegar. Once your batter is ready and set to go, you can simply place the cupcakes in the microwave and press the quick start button. This is the same function you would normally use to reheat your food.
Eggless cupcakes without oven and microwave instructions
- Heat a vessel…..keep stand or wire mash or rack inside……cover and preheat 10 minutes medium flame.
- Grease moulds or steel katori or tea cups with oil or butter dust plain flour all over or u can keep butter paper inside.
- Beat yoghurt and powdered sugar 5 minutes then….add oil and butter beat 5 minutes.
- Then add vanilla essence beat well…..mix baking powder and plain flour sift 4 to 5 times add into the mixture little by little and keep mixing.
- Once all flour is added then add milk to adjusy consistency.
- I have used milk beat well in one direction to get smooth texture…..add vinegar keep mixing 1 minute.
- Pour batter in greased moulds keep moulds inside the vessel on rack cover lid and bake on low medium flame for 35 to 40 minutes…until golden from all sides.
- Remove from heat cool completely then demould it…..ready…u can keep them for 4 to 5 days outside and relish.
You can make it without Microwave Oven. Muffins mean small dommed shaped sponge cake made with eggs and baking powder. But here in this homemade recipe of Tiny Eggless Chocolate Muffins, as the name indicates we are not using egg. And the most important twist of this muffin is that this is not baked. If you do not have an Oven (OTG) or Microwave Convection Oven, bake eggless cake using a cooker.