Fast and Easy Cupcakes. Line muffin tins with cupcake wrappers. Add flour, baking soda and salt. (sift first for fluffier cake). You don't have to spend all day in the kitchen to make a delicious batch of cupcakes.
After they've cooled, you can frost them with your favorite homemade frosting. Here are three easy ways to apply frosting or icing to cupcakes: spreading, piping, and dipping. Sweet strawberry and tart lemon are seriously perfect together. You can have Fast and Easy Cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fast and Easy Cupcakes
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tbs of baking powder.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need Pinch of vanilla.
- You need of ((Optional)).
- Prepare 1 cup of whipping cream.
- You need of Food coloring.
Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium sized bowl and set aside. Do not skimp on the creaming time. Line your cupcake baking pan with paper cupcake cups. Creaming butter and sugar together makes quite a fabulous cupcake, but sometimes you just want quick and easy and to barely even need to use a mixer.
Fast and Easy Cupcakes instructions
- Set the oven on 160.
- Mix the eggs with sugar for 2-5 min then add the vanilla, oil and milk.
- In another bowel mix the flour with the baking powder.
- Mix the 2 mixtures together.
- In the cupcake tray put the cupcake paper so the cupcake doesn't stick to the tray then put the cupcake mixture inside the tray. ((don't fill the tray tell the end fill 2/3 of the tray)).
- Put it in the oven for 20-30 min according to the size of the tray. ((some times it takes 35 min)).
- Start whipping the whipping cream for 6-15 min. ((until you like it)) divide it in to 2 colors ((optional)).
- Put the whipping bag put horizontally then put the 1st color into the right half of the bag and the 2nd color in the left side of the bag then put it on the cupcakes.
- Bonne appetit.
I mean, basically like a box mix but not, you know? The "OG cupcake" was that way too, but used butter and were a little denser. This is the easy cupcake decorating idea for you. All you have to do is frost a cupcake with your favorite frosting (hey, even store-bought is fine—just pick a good one) and then roll the top in the sprinkles of your choosing. For chocolate-and-hazelnut lovers, this cupcake recipe made with Ferrero Rocher chocolates is an absolute dream.