Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, potato waffles. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Potato waffles is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Potato waffles is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook potato waffles using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato waffles:
- Take 4 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Make ready 2-3 of green chili chopped.
- Make ready Half of cup boiled peas.
- Take 1 tbsp of rock salt.
- Get 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chaat masala.
- Take 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take slices of Bread.
- Get of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Take of Mayo.
Steps to make Potato waffles:
- Ketchup and mayo is optional to spread on one side of each slice of inside.
- Mix all the ingredients and spices into mashed potatoes and mix well except ketchup and mayo.
- Spread ketchup on one slice of bread on one side and spread mayo on second slice of bread on one side only and grease butter on other side.
- Fill the mixture on ketchup greased side and join it to mayo spread side and grease butter on outside layer of waffle and exactly this way prepare the other waffle and roast it in waffle maker.
- Enjoy after getting ready the waffles and stay safe stay healthy and keep enjoying yumm food with me.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food potato waffles recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!