Couscous weekday dinner.
You can have Couscous weekday dinner using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Couscous weekday dinner
- Prepare of couscous.
- It’s of oil.
- You need of each chilli, pepper and turmeric powder.
- Prepare of chicken stock.
- Prepare of pine nuts.
- You need of dried cranberries.
- Prepare of sunflower seeds.
- It’s of any cooked beans.
- You need of salami shredded or any meat of your choice.
- It’s of bulb romaine lettuce shredded.
Couscous weekday dinner instructions
- In a hot pan add a tbsp of oil, add spices, stock and bring to a boil, turn heat low, stir in couscous, add beans, stir, turn heat off, cover pan and let it sit for 15 minutes. Fluff couscous with a fork and let it cool.
- Toast pine nuts, once couscous is cooled, mix in nuts, cranberries, salami and lettuce. Enjoy!!.