Fluffy Omelette Soufflé (double its size).
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, fluffy omelette soufflé (double its size). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fluffy Omelette Soufflé (double its size) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Fluffy Omelette Soufflé (double its size) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook fluffy omelette soufflé (double its size) using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy Omelette Soufflé (double its size):
- Take 2 of eggs, yolks separated.
- Get 2 Tbsp of filling, your choice.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
Steps to make Fluffy Omelette Soufflé (double its size):
- Separate yolks from whites. Beat eggs until it thickens. I did this manually, it's not as thick as using an electric beater. Your choice which method to use..
- Fold in the yolks to the whites and salt it..
- Heat oil in pan. On low heat, let it brown lightly on the bottom before folding. Add your choice of filling. Cover on very low heat to let the top cook- do this before folding or adding the filling so it wont shrink or splatter like in photo. My filling: precooked tomatoes and a dash of cream..
- The first time I made this I made the mistake of flipping it instead of just covering with a lid. It shrunk a bit because of this. But the texture when you eat it is still nicer than a regular omelette..
- New photos: using vienna sausage (fried separately) as filling and covering it to let the top cook before folding. See how it retains its fluffy shape?.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fluffy omelette soufflé (double its size) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!