Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, no-bake cheesecake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
No-Bake Cheesecake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. No-Bake Cheesecake is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook no-bake cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make No-Bake Cheesecake:
- Prepare of Crust base.
- Take 110 g (1 cup) of graham cracker or digestive biscuit.
- Take 60 g (1/4 cup) of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 36 g (3 tbsp) of brown sugar, optional.
- Make ready of Cheesecake.
- Make ready 35 g of (2 tbsp+1 tsp) water.
- Make ready 4 g (1 1/4 tsp) of gelatin powder.
- Get 150 g (5.3 oz) of cream cheese, room temperature.
- Prepare 50 g (1/4 cup) of granulated sugar.
- Get 10 g (2 tsp) of lemon juice, optional.
- Take 60 g (1/4 cup) of plain yogurt.
- Get 150 g of (1/2 cup+2 tbsp) whipping cream.
Steps to make No-Bake Cheesecake:
- Crust base: Crush the biscuit into fine crumbs using a food processor. Or seal them in a Ziploc plastic bag and roll them with a rolling pin. Transfer to a bowl. Combine well with butter and sugar (if using)..
- Transfer 1/3 of the mixture into a 15 cm cake mold. Spread evenly before using the bottom of a glass to press the mixture onto the base. Pack it down as much as possible..
- With the glass sitting on the crust center, spread the remaining crumbs around the cake perimeter. Move the glass to pack the surrounding crumbs as even and tight. Refrigerate while you prepare the filling..
- Cheesecake: Sprinkle gelatin evenly onto the water. Let it sit for at least 5 minutes to bloom..
- In a medium bowl, smoothen the cream cheese with a rubber spatula until creamy. Mix in sugar. Then add lemon juice (if using) and yoghurt. Mix until the mixture becomes really smooth..
- In a cold bowl, whip the cream until thick and creamy with a cold whisk. Cold equipment will speed up the whipping process..
- Fold the whipped cream into cheese mixture..
- Melt the bloomed gelatin in a microwave or bain-marie. Heat just until it is fully dissolved. Combine well with the cheese mixture..
- Pour mixture into prepared crust base. Spread and smoothen the top with an offset spatula..
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or best overnight. The cake will set better when chilled longer. To remove the cake ring, wrap the sides with a hot wet towel until it loosens up. Then, slice and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food no-bake cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!