Tropical smoothie bowl. Tropical Smoothie Bowl This wake-me-up smoothie bowl with fruit, oats and cinnamon helps me start the day feeling satisfied. Add frozen pineapple and mango chunks and sweetener (optional) up to, but not exceeding, the Max Fill line. Select BOWL, then twist the Power Paddle counterclockwise continuously while blending until program is complete.
From everyone's favorites such as pineapples, coconuts and kiwis you can find there unique fruits such as kiwano melons, starfruit, cherimoya and so much more! We make it our mission to serve amazing smoothies and food with a bit of tropical fun! Own a franchise that you and your family can be proud of. You can have Tropical smoothie bowl using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tropical smoothie bowl
- Prepare of passion fruit pulp frozen or fresh.
- You need of Quarter cup of pink dragon fruit.
- You need of Hakf cup og frozen mango.
- It’s of frozen or fresh strawberries.
- You need of Blueberries.
- You need of Goji berries.
- Prepare of Choc buckwheat granola.
- Prepare of Banana.
Learn how to get started owning a Tropical Smoothie Cafe Franchise. Tropical Smoothie Cafe defines a vegetarian diet as one that excludes animal meats like poultry, beef, and other animals, but may include eggs, dairy, fish, honey and foods with animal by-products. Many of our items can be made vegetarian with Plant Based Chicken Substitute. Romaine, spinach & kale with chicken, shredded Parmesan, tomatoes, Parmesan crisps, and Caesar dressing.
Tropical smoothie bowl instructions
- Gather all your ingredients and appliances.
- Add the passionfruit pulp, pink dragon fruit, mango and a dash of water to a powerful blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve in bowl with buckwheat granola, blueberries and banana.
As an entree salad, add drinks and perhaps dessert, and you're all set. As a side salad, you can usually order for a quarter of your headcount. Our Brazilian Café (Lanchonete) serves the most delicious Açaí Bowls you can ever taste. Tropical Smoothie Bowls Take a few minutes to sit down and enjoy a beautiful breakfast! Our Tropical Smoothie Bowls are loaded with nutrients including a good dose of immunity boosting vitamin C, beneficial natural enzymes and fiber!