Tropical Chicken Sticks. Our Snacks Are Antibiotic Free, No Added Hormones, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free And No Nitrates. Every Pack Sold, Equals a Donated Meal. Jazz up your chicken-on-a-stick with tropical fruit like fresh mango and pineapple.
Also great for those who are on a low-carb diet! Mix pineapple juice, brown sugar, and soy sauce in small saucepan over med heat. Remove from heat just before it comes to a boil. You can have Tropical Chicken Sticks using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tropical Chicken Sticks
- Prepare of chicken boneless.
- Prepare of banana cubes.
- It’s of pineapple pieces.
- Prepare of capsicum cubes.
- It’s of tomato cubes.
- You need of onion cubes.
- You need of For Marination:.
- Prepare of coriander leaves.
- It’s of mint leaves.
- You need of black pepper powder.
- It’s of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of worcestorshire sauce.
- Prepare of spring onion.
- It’s of green chilli.
In a medium bowl cover the chick'n with pineapple marinade. In a small saucepan, whisk together the brown sugar, soy sauce, pineapple juice, garlic, pepper, and salt. In a small bowl, whisk together the water and cornstarch. Dip the chicken and Marinade into a baking dish.
Tropical Chicken Sticks step by step
- Take all the ingredients of marination into a grinder and wet grind..
- Marinate the chicken and other ingredients into the marinade for 30 minutes..
- Arrange chicken,fruits and vegetables into skewers.Heat a nonstick pan.Grease with oil/butter..
- Arrange the skewers on the pan,cook on medium – low flame for 7-8 minutes.Bask in between with the left over marinade..
- Now chicken,vegetables and fruits are soft. Raise the flame to high and cook for 2-3 minutes to get a golden colour of skewers..
- Tropical chicken sticks are ready to serve.Serve hot..
Drizzle over olive oil then spoon over some of the Marinade Glaze onto the drumsticks, ensuring you get some pineapple chunks on the chicken itself. Depending on the size of your drumsticks. While these are excellent done in the oven and outdoor grill, if you have a smoker. that's where you'll really have some fun with this recipe. BTW this rub works great on ribs and other cuts. Prepare grill for indirect heat, using a drip pan.