Best Vanilla Piñata Cupcakes. In the bowl of a stand mixer (or in a large bowl using an electric mixer) cream together the butter, canola oil and sugar until creamy and well-combined. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Line two cupcake pans with paper liners.
Mix in the eggs and egg white until incorporated. Stir in the milk and vanilla. Make the cupcakes: Whisk the cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together. You can cook Best Vanilla Piñata Cupcakes using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best Vanilla Piñata Cupcakes
- It’s of For The Cupcakes.
- Prepare 110 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 225 g of caster sugar.
- You need 2 of large free-range eggs.
- It’s 150 g of self-raising flour sifted.
- You need 125 g of plain flour sifted.
- Prepare 120 ml of milk.
- You need 1 bag of smarties.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need of For The Icing.
- Prepare 250 g of icing sugar sifted.
- It’s 80 g of unsalted butter.
- It’s 25 ml of milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Cut a small hole in the top of the cupcake. Replace the piece of cupcake you cut out. Frost as desired, covering up the cut section with frosting. Line muffin tin with cupcake liners.
Best Vanilla Piñata Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat your oven to 180°C..
- Cream the butter and sugar together in an electric mixer until light and smooth, before gradually pouring in the egg..
- Add both types of flour to your mixture and continue to mix until thoroughly combined..
- Pour both your milk and vanilla into the mixture as well continuing to mix..
- Line a muffin tray with cases..
- Spoon your mixture into the cases making sure all amounts are even..
- Bake in your oven for 25 minutes checking regularly through the glass..
- Leave the cup cakes to cool on a wire cooling rack..
- Once cooled, use a knife to cut a section from the middle of your cupcake out, making sure you don't cut to the very bottom..
- Fill the hole with smarties then place some of the cake you cut out back onto your cup cakes..
- To make your icing, mix the icing sugar and butter together untill well combined.
- Pour in the vanilla extract, milk and food colouring (optional). Continue beating the icing for a few more minutes..
- Add the icing to your cup cake and….
In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Whisk the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt and baking soda in a large bowl until combined. Add the butter, sugar, oil and vanilla to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle. Add confectioners' sugar, milk, vanilla extract, and salt with the mixer running on low. Start by creaming room temperature butter and the granulated sugar in a large bowl using an electric or stand mixer.