Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free CARROT CAKE Cupcakes. Place carrots and cooking water in a food processor and puree. Why this Carrot Cake is SO Good. I'm all about cake, and no, it DOESN'T have to be a celebration to enjoy a big, thick slice!
These healthier carrot cake cupcakes are super fluffy, moist, and packed with warming spices and shredded carrot. They're naturally sweetened with coconut sugar to keep them refined sugar free and very easy to make. Paired with an airy orange buttercream frosting, these cupcakes are party perfect. You can cook Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free CARROT CAKE Cupcakes using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free CARROT CAKE Cupcakes
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Almond Flour.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Coconut Flour.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ginger.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of coconut oil, melted.
- It’s 1/3 cup of honey (+ 2 tablespoon).
- It’s 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2/3 of carrot, finely grated.
- It’s 1/4 cup of raisins (your choice).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut.
- You need of sugar free frosting.
- You need 1/2 can of Coconut Cream, cold.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Full Fat Greek Yogurt.
- You need 1/4 cup of Coconut Sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, salt, baking soda, and spices. Sift together the gluten-free flour blend, sugar, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, xanthan gum, spices and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together the oil, yoghurt and eggs. Paleo Carrot Cake Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting Moist gluten free carrot cake cupcakes topped with creamy, tangy cream cheese frosting.
Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free CARROT CAKE Cupcakes instructions
- For the Gluten-Free Carrot Cake Cupcakes: Preheat oven to 180°- line cupcake tin with 10 liners..
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, salt, baking soda, and spices..
- In a separate jug combine the eggs, coconut oil, Lakanto maple syrup, and vanilla..
- Mix the wet into the dry until you have a smoother batter.
- Fold in the grated carrot, raisins and coconut.
- Divide the batter evenly between the prepared cupcake tin. Bake the cupcakes for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cupcake comes out clean. Remove from the oven and allow to cool fully..
- For the Sugar Free "Cream Cheese" Frosting: In a large bowl whip the cold coconut cream until light and fluffy..
- Add the yogurt, coconut sugar and vanilla then continue to mix until everything is evenly combined and creamy.
- Allow the frosting to chill in the fridge until using. This frosting is perfect for dolloping and spreading, I would not suggest trying to pipe it. Once the cupcakes have fully cooled dollop the frosting, then swirl the top with an offset spatula. Garnish with additional toasted coconut and a dusting of cinnamon if desired. Enjoy!.
- Cover and store the cupcakes in the fridge for 3-4 days. Un-frosted cupcakes can be made ahead of time and frozen for up to 3 weeks. To thaw allow to defrost at room temperature. Once defrosted top with frosting and serve..
Carrot cake has long been my favourite, go-to cake to make for special occasions. Probably because it means we get some extra vegetables in the form of baked convection. Combine all of the ingredients in a large container. Dunk a whisk in and out to combine the flours. Put a lid on and shake, spin, flip. . . then use the whisk again to be sure the mixture is uniform.