Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free CARROT CAKE Cupcakes. In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, salt, baking soda, and spices. In a separate jug combine the eggs, coconut oil, Lakanto maple syrup, and vanilla. Place carrots and cooking water in a food processor and puree.
Sift together the gluten-free flour blend, sugar, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, xanthan gum, spices and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together the oil, yoghurt and eggs. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, both sugars, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices. You can have Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free CARROT CAKE Cupcakes using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free CARROT CAKE Cupcakes
- You need of Almond Flour.
- It’s of Coconut Flour.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of baking soda.
- You need of cinnamon.
- Prepare of ginger.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of coconut oil, melted.
- It’s of honey (+ 2 tablespoon).
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- It’s of carrot, finely grated.
- You need of raisins (your choice).
- Prepare of coconut.
- Prepare of sugar free frosting.
- Prepare of Coconut Cream, cold.
- Prepare of Full Fat Greek Yogurt.
- You need of Coconut Sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
Combine all of the ingredients in a large container. Dunk a whisk in and out to combine the flours. Put a lid on and shake, spin, flip. . . then use the whisk again to be sure the mixture is uniform. These healthier carrot cake cupcakes are super fluffy, moist, and packed with warming spices and shredded carrot.
Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free CARROT CAKE Cupcakes step by step
- For the Gluten-Free Carrot Cake Cupcakes: Preheat oven to 180°- line cupcake tin with 10 liners..
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, salt, baking soda, and spices..
- In a separate jug combine the eggs, coconut oil, Lakanto maple syrup, and vanilla..
- Mix the wet into the dry until you have a smoother batter.
- Fold in the grated carrot, raisins and coconut.
- Divide the batter evenly between the prepared cupcake tin. Bake the cupcakes for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cupcake comes out clean. Remove from the oven and allow to cool fully..
- For the Sugar Free "Cream Cheese" Frosting: In a large bowl whip the cold coconut cream until light and fluffy..
- Add the yogurt, coconut sugar and vanilla then continue to mix until everything is evenly combined and creamy.
- Allow the frosting to chill in the fridge until using. This frosting is perfect for dolloping and spreading, I would not suggest trying to pipe it. Once the cupcakes have fully cooled dollop the frosting, then swirl the top with an offset spatula. Garnish with additional toasted coconut and a dusting of cinnamon if desired. Enjoy!.
- Cover and store the cupcakes in the fridge for 3-4 days. Un-frosted cupcakes can be made ahead of time and frozen for up to 3 weeks. To thaw allow to defrost at room temperature. Once defrosted top with frosting and serve..
They're naturally sweetened with coconut sugar to keep them refined sugar free and very easy to make. Paired with an airy orange buttercream frosting, these cupcakes are party perfect. Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a large mixing bowl. Add in sweetener, applesauce, and lemon juice and use a mixer to mix everything together. Method: Put the softened butter, brown sugar substitute, and vanilla in a medium bowl and mix with a hand mixer until light and fluffy.