Vanilla Cupcakes with Dazzling of Chocolate. Whether you're baking for a group of kids or an upscale party, cupcakes are a universal favorite. Vanilla and chocolate swirl together in these cupcakes to make a beautiful and delicious combination. Top them with pearlized sprinkles to complete the elegant look.
The addition of Madagascar vanilla bean paste adds a rich and creamy note to a decidedly chocolate dessert. Heat the butter and milk in a small saucepan over low heat until the butter has melted. Beat the sugar, eggs, egg yolk, and vanilla with an electric mixer in a large bowl until it has thickened slightly and is lighter in color. You can have Vanilla Cupcakes with Dazzling of Chocolate using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla Cupcakes with Dazzling of Chocolate
- It’s 3 1/4 cup of Room Temperature Unsalted Butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 5 of Whole Room Temperature Eggs.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of Cake Flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of Room Temperature Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- Prepare of Frosting.
- It’s 3 1/4 cup of Room Temperature Butter.
- You need 6 cups of Icing Sugar.
- It’s 6 of Tblsp Room Temperature Milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- You need of Melted Chocolate to decorate.
Gradually beat in the flour mixture on low speed until just incorporated. In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time; scrape down bowl, and beat in vanilla.
Vanilla Cupcakes with Dazzling of Chocolate instructions
- In a Food Processor mix together butter and sugar. Then add in eggs one at a time..
- Add in Flour, Baking Powder and Salt..
- Add in Milk and Vanilla Essence and mix well till blended and forms a batter..
- Using an ice-cream scoop, divide mixture equally into paper cups..
- Bake at 250° for about 20 -25 mins. Makes roughly around 24 small – medium cupcakes..
- For the frosting cream butter till soft. Add in a cup at a time of icing sugar mixing well..
- Then add Milk and Vanilla anc combine till sliky texture..
- Lastly drizzle with chocolate, decorate and enjoy.
These classic vanilla cupcakes are topped with a light, fluffy chocolate buttercream. They're super moist, delicately sweet and perfect for every occasion. I've included a slew of cupcake baking tips and frosting tips to get you going. Try this vanilla cupcake recipe; you'll be glad you did! To make the cake batter, combine the flour, granulated sugar and salt.