Dinnertime Okara Scones. I wanted to make simple scones that could be made easily and could be served with all kinds of dishes. I had some people try them, and even people who don't like okara liked these, so I uploaded the recipe. You can make these without a food processor.
I adapted my plain sconesthrough several experiments, to come up with scones that could be eaten as-is. Since the cheese adds fat and calories, I adjusted the amount of butter used. The consistency of the dough will vary. You can cook Dinnertime Okara Scones using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dinnertime Okara Scones
- Prepare 70 grams of ＊Fresh okara.
- Prepare 30 grams of ＊Cake flour.
- Prepare 100 grams of ＊Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 5 grams of ＊Baking powder.
- You need 30 grams of Salted butter.
- It’s 20 grams of △Sugar (I used beet sugar).
- You need 1 of △Egg.
- You need 40 of to 50 grams ※ 90 to 100 grams combined with with the egg △Soy milk.
Great recipe for Soft & Crispy, Made with Jam Okara Scones. I make them using various ingredients. The other day I came across a recipe using strong flour, and it was delicious with a texture I hadn't had before. So I came up with this recipe using strong flour and okara in the.
Dinnertime Okara Scones step by step
- Cut the butter into small dices and chill well..
- Add the sugar to the △ liquid (egg + soy milk) and mix well..
- Mix the ＊ floury ingredients together with a whisk..
- Put the diced and chilled butter from step 1 in a food processor. Add the floury ingredients from step 3 and process to mix..
- Add the step 2 liquid ingredients, and pulse the food processor just until the dough comes together in one mass..
- If you have extra time, wrap the dough in plastic and let it rest for about 30 minutes to make it easier to form..
- You can also make the dough a day in advance so that you can just form and bake it in the morning..
- Preheat the oven for 20 minutes at 190°C..
- Put the dough on a floured work surface. Roll it out in both directions and fold it over; repeat 4-5 times. Form into a square that's about 2 cm thick..
- Cut up the dough in any way you like, and bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes..
- If the scones get cold, warm them up in a oven to revive the crispy texture on the outside, fluffy-soft texture on the inside..
- I you prefer sweeter scones, try "Easy Fluffy Crispy Okara Scones with Jam" -. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144953-soft-crispy-made-with-jam-okara-scones.
- I thought up anothre recipe using this one as a base to serve with meals. See Okara Scones with Cheese. I recommend these to people who like cheese. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145061-to-serve-at-dinnertime-okara-scones-with-cheese.
Voir plus d'idées sur le thème scones, recette scones, recette. Cook Talk For fastest response, start a new topic HERE The new now and Zen epicure: gourmet vegan recipes for the enlightened palate In Singapore, we talk about 'race', but things are rarely as simple as that. 'Ethnicity', a concept more culturally-intertwined that the biologically-defined idea of 'race', is more appropriate to acknowledge the huge diversity that exists in everyday life, the Singlish language, and the huge array of cuisines reflecting all sorts of regional variations with particular… Delicious Recipes – food.alimc.us. Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast so easy and delicious. How to Prepare Tasty Easy Chicken Quesadilla tasty & delicious The beans are then crushed and boiled to produce a foamy, thick, snowy white liquid known as go.