Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, individual cheesecakes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Individual Cheesecakes is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Individual Cheesecakes is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook individual cheesecakes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Individual Cheesecakes:
- Get 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Get 1/2 c of sugar.
- Make ready 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Get 1 pkg of Keebler's (Mini Graham Cracker Crust).
Steps to make Individual Cheesecakes:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees..
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, lemon, juice, and vanilla on medium speed until fluffy. Add egg, beating until just combined..
- Place crusts on baking sheet. Evenly spread cream cheese mixture in each crust.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until knife inserted into filling 1 inch from edge comes clean..
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours for filling to set..
- Add your favorite pie topping. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food individual cheesecakes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!