Mint Chocolate christmas tree. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! In a medium bowl, whisk dry ingredients. In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Divide dough in half and form each half into a disk. If you are wanting to make something a little fun this Christmas and have plenty of mouths to feed (it is quite large!), this Layered Chocolate-Mint Christmas Tree Cake may be just the thing. It is really very straight forward to put together and the kids can have plenty of fun helping to 'decorate the tree'. You can have Mint Chocolate christmas tree using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mint Chocolate christmas tree
- It’s of puff pastry.
- Prepare of choco bar (molten).
- You need of egg.
- It’s of margarine (for greasing).
- Prepare of tropical mint sweets (crushed).
See and discover other items: bulk wrapped candy chocolate, mint chocolate, christmas tree candy. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Divide the chocolate dough in half.
Mint Chocolate christmas tree instructions
- Roll out the dough apply some chocolate and sprinkle the crushed tropical sweets. fold once..
- Cut a simple Christmas tree shape out of that.
- Cut the leaf-like sides and twist a little.
- Place on a greased oven tray and apply a little Egg wash on it.
- Put in a 10-minute, 200 degree preheated oven, and bake for 10 minutes.
Remove top sheet of waxed paper. Place one chilled green log in the center of the chocolate rectangle. Using the waxed paper, bring the sides of the chocolate rectangle up over the green log to enclose; press sides to seal. The new Andes Crème de Menthe Mints Christmas Trees deliver the same flavor duo, but feature just one layer of chocolate underneath a layer of mint. The new treat also comes in the festive shape of a Christmas tree, complete with an imprint of ornaments and presents.