Spicy Breakfast quesadilla 🍳 🧀 🌶.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, spicy breakfast quesadilla 🍳 🧀 🌶. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Breakfast quesadilla 🍳 🧀 🌶 is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Spicy Breakfast quesadilla 🍳 🧀 🌶 is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have spicy breakfast quesadilla 🍳 🧀 🌶 using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Breakfast quesadilla 🍳 🧀 🌶:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ground sausage cooked.
- Get 1/4 cup of thinly diced purple onion.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Take 1/4 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Fritos jalepeno cheddar cheese dip.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Make ready 4 of flour tortillas.
Instructions to make Spicy Breakfast quesadilla 🍳 🧀 🌶:
- Cook the ground sausage along with the onions until no pink remains. Season with salt and pepper..
- Mix milk and egg and pour into sausage onion mixture and stir in shredded cheese. Cook until eggs are fluffy stirring often..
- Take a clean skillet and turn heat to medium low. Spread 1 tablespoon of Fritos cheese on two tortillas then split the sausage egg and cheese mixture between both cheesy tortillas and top each one with remaining tortilla. Cook each one 2-3 min per side or until speckled golden brown..
- Serve with hot sauce, gravy to dip, salsa, sour cream, cheese sauce etc!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spicy breakfast quesadilla 🍳 🧀 🌶 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!