Charcoal Dinner Rolls – Trial 1.
You can have Charcoal Dinner Rolls – Trial 1 using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Charcoal Dinner Rolls – Trial 1
- Prepare 10 g of dry active yeast.
- Prepare 300 g of warm water.
- You need 500 g of bread flour.
- Prepare 5 g of salt.
- Prepare 20 g of sugar.
- It’s 3 g of organic charcoal powder.
- You need 30 g of melted butter.
Charcoal Dinner Rolls – Trial 1 step by step
- Blend yeast and water then set aside.
- Combine flour, salt, sugar and charcoal powder in mixing bowl.
- Add butter and yeasted water to the mixing bowl.
- Mix on low speed until combined.
- Knead on high speed for 6 to 8 min.
- Shape dough into a ball, set in a floured bowl and cover. Proof for an hour.
- Pre-shape into 50 g balls.
- Final shaping (if not ball) and set on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Proof for 30 min.
- Bake in 200 C (400 F) fan forced oven for 9 to 10 min. If a softer crust is desired, bake with steam..