Milk pistachios peda. Enjoy Planters Nuts For Your Next Snack. Find Deals on Zenobia Pistachios in Snack Food on Amazon. A chewy peda sweet is similar to fudge, but made with a cooked dough spiced with cardamom and saffron and topped with dried fruits or nuts.
Still on low heat, mix until there are no lumps, and mixture has thickened Add saffron milk, and mix well until mixture thickens and starts to separate from the pan. Sharing an easy way to make the traditional Indian sweet, Milk Peda with condensed milk and milk powder. Heat up ghee in a nonstick wok – I like Ballarini PFOA nonstick. You can cook Milk pistachios peda using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Milk pistachios peda
- Prepare of milk powder.
- You need of milk at room temperature.
- It’s of pistachios powder.
- You need of ghee.
- Prepare of cardamom powder optional.
- Prepare of Silver paper for desserts optional.
- You need of Chopped nuts to garnishing.
Let it heat up for a minute or two. Add milk powder or mawa powder. This is easily available at the Desi Grocery Store. Milk Peda / Doodh Peda is a very easy traditional Indian dessert made by evaporating full cream milk till all the water from milk is evaporated and only the solid cream like mixture (khoya) is left.
Milk pistachios peda step by step
- Take a nonstick pan.in a separate pan always first mix milk powder with milk for lumpfree dessert.
- Now put it in pan and turn the flame at low medium flame.cook it continuestly until a thick mixture is here.
- Add ghee and pistachios powder.mix well.make a very thick dough type consistency mixture that can hold shape..
- Grease any shaped container and set the mixture in it.sprinkle chopped nuts and just press gently.let it cool and hold the shape.spread the silver dessert sheet if available and cut in small shapes.enjoy..
Sugar and flavors are added to the mixture and cooked further till all the moisture is evaporated. Keep aside and let them cool completely. Make medium sized pedas and garnish the pedas with some pistachios flakes. Conserve them in an air tigtened box. Milk Peda is one of the popular Indian sweets which is usually made on the special occasions and festivals like Rakshabandhan, Diwali, etc.