Bottle gourd Kalakand. Sweets become sweeter especially when they are homemade. Loki Kalakand – Bottle gourd has numerous health benefits. The first and foremost is, it is a very cooling vegetable because of its high water content.
Bottle gourd kalakand has a flavorful lightness to it. Lauki (Bottle Gourd) is a vegetable that is also used to make different desserts like lauki kheer, lauki halwa and lauki kalakand. Kalakand is very popular traditional sweet in India and Pakistan which is made with lots of variations. You can cook Bottle gourd Kalakand using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bottle gourd Kalakand
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 4 cup of freshly grated lauki/ bottle gourd peeled and soft middle/seeds removed.
- Prepare 1 cup of full fat milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of ghee.
- It’s 1 cup of grated mawa.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped pistachio.
People love to make this delicious sweet with carrot and lauki. The first and foremost is, it is a very cooling vegetable because of its high water content. And the light sweet flavor softens up the mood. Bottle gourd sweet proves just as delicious.
Bottle gourd Kalakand instructions
- Wash and peel the lauki then grate it Now in a pan add ghee,.
- When the ghee becomes hot add the grated lauki, then stir it for 3-4 minutes or until it softens further..
- After the lauki is sauteed well, add milk and stir continuously for 1-2 minutes. When the milk dries, then add sugar and mix well, stir until sugar dissolves,.
- Finally, add khoya and cardamom powder, stir continuously for 1-2 minutes until khoya blends well to reach the required consistency.. Pour this mixture in a greased tray then cut it into pieces And put some silver wark..
Great recipe for Carrot Halwa Mawa kalakand Bottle Gourd Halwa Tri colour. Carrot halwa is a carrot based sweet dessert pudding from the Indian Subcontinent. It is made my placing grated carrot,milk,sugar,mawa and ghee Bottle gourd halwa a sweet dish made from bottle gourd. Lauki Ki Kalakand is a Sweet Dish, prepared with Bottle Gourd, Khoya and garnished with Almonds and Pistachios. Balushahi is a Sweet Dish, prepared with Flour and Yogurt and garnished with Pistachios.