Kaju pistachio roll. Kaju Pista rolls, a popular Indian dessert made with cashews, Pistachios and sugar. Cashew rolls have pista filling inside making this dessert ultimate treat to our taste buds! Easy to make and easy to share with family and friends!
Kaju Pista Roll or Cashews Pistachios Fudge is a classic and popular Indian dessert or sweet dish (mithai) laden with sweet and nutty flavors from cashews and pistachios. Add the cashew-milk powder into the sugar syrup. Take powdered pistachios and a tablespoon of thick cashew-sugar mix on a sheet of butter paper. You can cook Kaju pistachio roll using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kaju pistachio roll
- It’s of Kaju,pista, almond, ghee,sugar,saffron.
- Prepare of water.
Kaju Pista Rolls is type of Indian sweet that has a layer of sugary cashew powder dough outside and coarsely pistachio and almonds inside. If you love Kaju katali this is another variety of it and will definitely satisfy your taste buds. I consider this another type of sangam (junction) recipe since it is combination of two types of sweets. Kaju pista roll is a delicious cashew and pistachio fudge recipe.
Kaju pistachio roll instructions
- First you grind a cashew and make a powder 2cup..
- Take one cup of sugar and one cup of water and make a sugar syrup then add 2 cup of cashew powder in sugar syrup and mix well until get thik. And make kaju katri..
- Other side you make almond and pistachio powder and add some sugar for test and 2 spoons of milk and put it in the freez for 15 min..
- Kaju katri Doug you can roll on butter paper and roll pistachio on top than roll together and cut small piece. Enjoy..
This kaju pista roll is perfect for festivals like Ganesh chaturthi, Rakshabandhan and Diwali. How to make Kaju Pista Roll Dry roast the cashewnuts and pistachios separately in the oven for ten minutes and set aside to cool completely. (Or) If you don't have access to oven then dry roast the cashew and pista on stove top over medium heat and set is. Kaju Pista Roll / Cashew Pistachio Rolls – Diwali Recipes. I love milk sweets a lot.