Vanilla cupcakes. Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Beat the butter and sugar in a stand mixer fitted with the paddle. In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
In a large bowl using hand mixer (or in the bowl of a stand mixer), beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in the eggs, one at a time, blending well after each one. Stir in the vanilla and flour just until mixed. You can have Vanilla cupcakes using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla cupcakes
- It’s 120 g of margarine.
- You need 110 g of castor sugar.
- Prepare 5 ml of vanilla essence.
- You need 240 g of flour.
- Prepare 15 ml of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Spoon the batter into the prepared cups, dividing evenly. Vanilla cupcakes are usually denser than vanilla cakes so they would hold their shape well. Just a secret Japanese baking technique applied to classic butter cupcakes ingredients. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium sized bowl and set aside.
Vanilla cupcakes step by step
- Cream sugar and margarine. Add vanilla and eggs..
- Fold in dry ingredients, a little at a time..
- Scoop batter into a muffin tin.
- Bake @ 180 degrees for 15 – 20 mins. This is dependent on how hot your oven is.
- When cupcakes are ready and cooled you can pipe butter cream on top and decorate with sprinkles or crushed Oreos.
Beat sugar and butter together in a bowl using an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Mix in baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Alternate adding flour and milk, stirring until just combined. In a large glass measuring cup, whisk together eggs, milk, and vanilla.