Roast Beef Omelette. Add roast beef and peppers along with a little cheese to the flat surface of the omelette (Optional) you can certainly saute the peppers and meat together before adding it to the omelette. With two sprayed spatulas, carefully work along the edges of the omelette, flipping the edges over simultaneously Total Time. Heat butter in a small non-stick skillet over low heat.
Tilt pan slightly, using spatula to push cooked egg at edges toward center, allowing. Roast beef omelet is a nice recipe if you are a weight watcher. This omelet recipe contains minimum fats and calories and is very easy to prepare. You can have Roast Beef Omelette using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roast Beef Omelette
- Prepare of Whole Eggs.
- It’s of deli sliced, diced roast beef.
- It’s of Green Bell Peppers.
- It’s of graded cheddar or pepper jack cheese.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- You need of vegetable oil spray ( important!!).
Stir in green bell pepper, red bell pepper, onion and portobello mushrooms. Add a little oil or nonstick cooking spray. Place the egg mixture in the pan and sprinkle with onions, bell pepper, ham, tomato, sausage, bacon, roast beef, and cheese. Cover skillet with a lid until the omelet starts to set.
Roast Beef Omelette step by step
- Crack eggs, beat all four whole eggs together.
- Over medium/low heat, add eggs to vegetable sprayed skillet.
- Turn the heat down a bit, allow the eggs to solidify without burning..
- There will be runny yoke along the surface. Gently swirl it around the edges allowing it to solidify. Continue this process until most of the runny yoke is solidified..
- Add roast beef and peppers along with a little cheese to the flat surface of the omelette.
- (Optional) you can certainly saute the peppers and meat together before adding it to the omelette..
- With two sprayed spatulas, carefully work along the edges of the omelette, flipping the edges over simultaneously.
- With the folded ingredients inside the omelette, carefully slide it onto a large plate and sprinkle cheese over the top.
- (Optional) if you're unsure of the middle being done, a 30-second microwave would do the trick..
- Serve with warm salsa and sour cream if you wish!.
Adjust the cooking time if you have a bigger or smaller roast. Stir eggs and cream of mushroom soup together in a large bowl until smooth. Stir Cheddar cheese, roast beef, and black pepper into the egg mixture. Select a Menu: Specialty Pizza Calzones Roast Beef Sides Salads Subs & Wraps Sandwiches Pasta & Dinners. Unless the roast is quite long and narrow, e.g. a thin fillet, you will need to roast it longer than that.