Breakfast “corn dogs”.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, breakfast “corn dogs”. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Breakfast “corn dogs” is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Breakfast “corn dogs” is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have breakfast “corn dogs” using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast “corn dogs”:
- Take 2 cups of pancake mix+water called for on box (prepared).
- Take 10 of breakfast sausage links.
- Get 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of AP flour.
- Take 1 cup of warm maple syrup.
- Prepare 10 of skewers.
Instructions to make Breakfast “corn dogs”:
- Cook sausage links as directed and allow to cool for 5 minutes..
- Prepare pancake mix as directed and pour into a large TALL glass. The tall glass makes it easier to coat the whole sausage link..
- Push a skewer into each link and dip into flour and tap off the excess. Next dip into pancake batter and place in deep fryer until golden brown turning as needed..
- Allow to cool 5 minutes then dust with powdered sugar and serve with warm syrup to dip if desired. Great for on the go busy morning with the kids!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food breakfast “corn dogs” recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!