Affogato Coffee (Italian Dessert).
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, affogato coffee (italian dessert). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Affogato Coffee (Italian Dessert) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Affogato Coffee (Italian Dessert) is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have affogato coffee (italian dessert) using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Affogato Coffee (Italian Dessert):
- Get 6 of Scoops: Vanilla Ice Cream (Any).
- Take as required of Shredded/Chopped: Dark Chocolate.
- Make ready 1 Cup of : Instant Brewed or Espresso Coffee brewed in the espresso machine.
- Get 3 of Delectable Glass Jars: (Any Choicest).
Steps to make Affogato Coffee (Italian Dessert):
- Brew the espresso or instant coffee in the oven/electric hot water kettle (as I did- not using the fire) or in the coffee machine (if you have one) & set aside covered, for at least about 10-15 mins time.
- Take 2 Scoops each, of Vanilla Ice Cream into the 3 Glasses… shred the chocolate into each of the glasses and pour in the strained freshly brewed coffee onto it & add into it some more shredded chocolates choco-chips, chopped pistachios, chocolate syrup, salted caramel drizzles, (anything similar of your choice).
- Enjoy your AFFOGATO DESSERT.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food affogato coffee (italian dessert) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!