Healthy Christmas cookies. Cookies & Bars Are Easy To Bake & Even Easier To Share. Nutrient-Dense, Whole Food Ingredients In Every Product. These traditional German Christmas cookies are made with chopped nuts, citrus, and a variety of warm spices, including the pepper that gives the cookies their name.
This recipe is made healthier with dried apples, then drizzled with a paleo-friendly caramel sauce. (via Food Faith Fitness) Fav Christmas Cookies -> White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies Made with white chocolate chips and dried cranberries, these oatmeal cookies are so easy to make…and festive! Ginger isn't for everyone, but if you love its sweet spiciness, add these one-bowl cookies to your holiday rotation. Soft Gingerbread Cookies First up in our best healthy Christmas cookies : these soft gingerbread cookies! You can cook Healthy Christmas cookies using 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Christmas cookies
- Prepare of Almond cookie dough for Linzer cookies.
- You need of Almond flour.
- It’s of Maple syrup.
- You need of Coconut oil.
- It’s of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Red Velvet Almond cookies.
- It’s of Almond cookie dough.
- You need of Raw Beetroot powder.
- You need of Melted White chocolate/Thick coconut milk to drizzle.
- You need of Plain Almond Chocolate cookies.
- It’s of Almond cookie dough.
- You need of Melted Dark chocolate to drizzle.
- Prepare of Chocolate Peppermint Brownie cookies.
- Prepare of Maple syrup.
- You need of Unsweetened Apple sauce.
- It’s of Peppermint extract.
- It’s of Creamy Unsalted Peanut Butter.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- It’s of Unsweetened Cocoa powder.
- You need of Oats flour/powder.
- It’s of Coconut sugar.
- You need of Chopped Nuts topping (Pistachios & Cashews).
In this healthier version of gingerbread, we've used almond butter to stand in for much of the butter, and thrown in some wheat flour a few extra nutrients. A bit of applesauce helps keep them soft. You can make them even healthier by using dark chocolate instead, or just enjoy them plain. Deliciously oaty Healthy Christmas Cookies dipped in white chocolate with candy cane and gold sprinkles are the perfect way to start out the festive season.
Healthy Christmas cookies instructions
- Video link: https://youtu.be/PAXxcRLXgnc.
- Mix all the ingredients given under Almond flour dough. Make a dough & freeze it..
- Cut out desired shape with cookie cutter. First I made 18 Almond cookies. Took couple of cookies for making jam cookies. So plan it accordingly as you need. Set aside the cut out part.
- Add Beetroot powder to the extras of the dough. Mix well. Roll out & cut cookies of desired shapes..
- Bake the cookies at 350F for 12 to 15 mins in preheated oven..
- Once done, remove from oven. Let it cool. Apply jam & overlay the cookies with holes on each other to make Linzer/Jam cookies..
- Drizzle melted White Chocolate/Dark Chocolate on the beetroot & remaining Almond cookies. Store it in a airtight container..
- For Peppermint Brownie, mix all the ingredients given under it at once. Adjust Sugar according to taste. Rest it for 5 mins..
- The dough will be thick and slightly sticky. Wet hands to handle sticky dough. Divide it to 8 parts & place it over lined cookie sheet. Add 2 tbsp dough for single cookie..
- Bake in the preheated oven @350 for 12 mins. Remove from oven. Press chopped nuts of choice when hot for easy set. It may seem undone but upon cooling it reaches perfect texture..
- Enjoy the holiday season with healthy guilt free cookies. It tastes absolutely delicious 😋.
Kids will love decorating their own to leave out for Santa on Christmas Eve. Oat cookies packed with winter spices are a must make this Christmas. The Christmas cookie tradition continues with whole wheat sugar cookies with naturally colored frosting from Real Mom Nutrition. Chia Seed Sugar Cookie Thins This healthy sugar cookie recipe makes delicate, thin cookies by using the bottom of a glass to press the dough into cute wafers, which are then pressed with a small cookie cutter to make an etched design. Combine flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar, stirring with a whisk.