Chocolate Cupcakes. A delicious gluten free cupcake recipe using rice and millet flour. The millet lends a bit of a cornbread taste to it. Into a medium bowl, sift together cocoa, flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
With mixer on low speed, add flour mixture in two batches, alternating with sour cream and beginning and ending with flour. Line a muffin pan with paper or foil liners. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa and salt. You can cook Chocolate Cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cupcakes
- It’s of Cake mix.
- It’s 3 of whole eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 7 tbsp of butter.
- It’s of Chocolate frosting.
- You need of Lots of sprinkles!.
In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Chocolate Cupcakes and Peanut Butter Icing. Mix together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a stand mixer using a low speed until combined. Add eggs, buttermilk, warm water, oil, and vanilla.
Chocolate Cupcakes instructions
- Mix the cake mix, eggs, butter, and water in the mixer on small for 30 seconds. Mix it on medium for 1 minute..
- Pour the batter in the cupcake papers 3/4 full, because when they are in the oven they rise and puff up..
- Bake the cupcakes for 17-20 minutes..
- Decorate with chocolate frosting and sprinkles!.
Beat on a medium speed until smooth. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be your new favorite. For best results, use natural cocoa powder and buttermilk. These chocolate cupcakes taste completely over-the-top with chocolate buttercream!